Sunday, May 8, 2011

Karsyn County Fair…. The Printables.

First of all I need to say a huge no strike that a HUMONGUS Thank you to Tip Junkie for featuring my County Fair party!!! Awesome! You so made my day!

Second of all, I have had quite a few requests for my printables that I used at the party. Well guess what? You all don’t have to wait any longer…..

TADAA! Here they are!

 

Cotton Candy Cupcake Wrappers

cottoncandycupcake

Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers

popcorncupcake

If you would like reference or pictures of the the cupcakes we made these for click here.

 

The Tag I made for our Fish in a bag soaps. Get the tutorial here from Cap Creations.

fishinbagtag

 

Enjoy! Feel free to use these printables any way you like! The only thing I ask is that where ever you may use them, you let them know where they came from! Thanks!

 

jeanamarie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been searching far and wide for these cupcake wrappers!I'm making cupcakes that look like hamburgers and "french fry" cookies for my son's Appril Fool's day birthday party.These are perfect to look like popcorn buckets (with marshmallow popcorn) on top. Love them!! thank you so much. And im totaly jealous of your craft room:)