Thursday, March 24, 2011

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Disney Trip report to announce…….

The little sister is turning 5!!

WOW! I can’t believe the little sister is turning 5 years old in just 12 short days!

I mean for serious. how did she go from this curly dark haired, semi blue eyed little baby doll?….

karsyndkhr

to this long, straight, blonde haired, semi brown eyed, animal lovin’, wild child?

103_edited-1

It’s hard to believe it’s even the same girl! But it is. And I’ll just have to accept it.

Since this is the little sister’s golden Birthday we're gonna do it right, and even though we don’t live on a farm this little girlie is a farm lovin’ princess! If you ask her what she wants for her Birthday this is what she will tell you, and she wants these things in this exact order…..

A pig. A donkey. A horse. A goat. A cow. And last but not least, a farm!

Sorry little one I can’t give you a farm, but I can give you a birthday you’ll never forget!

The theme: Karsyn County Fair

The invite:

karsyncountyfairblog

The gift?

image

source

Yup I’ve totally lost my mind! I let the husband talk me into getting the little sister 2 little piglets!

But not before I talked him into letting us get 2 of these little cuties

048

So while the little sister is not getting a “real” farm, she is getting one heck of a start to her very own {petting farm!}

 

jean1

Linking up to these awesome parties!

Keeping It SimplePhotobucket

No comments: