Sunday, November 21, 2010

25 Days of thanks…. all the days I missed. :o)

 

Wow!  I am sooo bad at this!  It seems this time of year is a busy one for me!  Between bow parties, craft shows, and 7 year old dance party sleepovers I just can’t seem to get it together!  So since I neglected so many days and I am sure I will forget a few more I thought I would just start a list of things I am thankful for everyday!

My Husband

My Children

My pets

cappuccino

fountain pop

internet shopping

peace and quiet

my new found addiction to Miche  purses

The ability to make hair bows

houseparty.com

texting

good movies

Disney World

Scentsy

 Cozy Pajamas

a warm bed

time to myself

time with others

Good friends

There are so many other things I am thankful for. That was just a few to keep me tide over for a while!

 

jeanamarie

 

No comments: